Agile Business AnalystLondon, UK
Synechron delivers enterprise scale business transformation programs for our clients.
Our employees are at the heart of driving that change.
We are always on the look-out for ambitious talent to add to our existing group of dedicated innovators, experts, thinkers and doers. We partner with leading financial services institutions ranging from banks to asset managers to insurance companies, successfully delivering large scale change and transformation programmes.
We work on some of the most exciting initiatives for our clients. Whether it's Building a MiFID II RegTech Platform & Quality Engineering Framework, Creating an end-to-end cloud infrastructure, Developing an omni-channel API strategy using Microservices or Creating a bespoke build cross asset trading solution - no two engagements and days are same!
As a part of our growth and expansion plans for 2021, we are looking to bring onboard an Agile Business Analyst to join our Technology team.
Currently, Synechron is working with one of our leading banking clients on a large-scale change and transformation initiative. This initiative is focused on ways of working, tooling and team organisation with two key goals being a) implementing leaner agile processes and b) optimisation of delivery PODs.
The Agile Business Analyst will collaborate effectively with internal technology stakeholders, and utilise their own experience in product, delivery and technology to action change and improve the organisation by utilising CI (continuous improvement) activities.
Acting as an SME and facilitator to product owner and development teams, the Agile Business Analyst will have ownership of creating an operating model that aligns with the needs of all key stakeholders. In addition, the Agile Business Analyst will drive Agile adoption around Pod Structure, Ways of Working, etc. whilst also managing stakeholder expectations.You will need to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst, ideally within Financial Services
- Strong appreciation of SDLC and methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of working on large scale change and transformation programmes
- Excellent documentation skills; able to create BRDs, FSDs, Agile artefacts using tools like JIRA
- Previously drove adoption of operating models
- Evidence of training and knowledge sharing across multiple project workstreams
You will benefit from
- Certification in Agile
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment
- Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic vision, client-centricity and entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our growth
- A people-oriented culture of excellence, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
- Focus on provision of training to fast track your professional and personal development
- A fun environment coupled with an open-door approach
If the above is a good match to your skills and experience, apply now!