Account Director, Global PR, Marketing and Events (entertainment, broadcast) £50k + bonus
Excellent opportunity for a creative Account Director to join a prestigious global creative agency at their London office (remote for now).
With offices all over the world, our client is a full-service agency who creates and delivers innovative and unique campaigns for some of the most successful media and entertainment companies.
Due to substantial growth, they need to find a collaborative and creative Account Director from a PR background who wants to work for a fast-paced agency with continued global growth, you'll also have the opportunity for quick career progression, supported by a growing management team.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a range of PR and strategic marketing campaigns with a creative spin. Strong management experience is essential, you'll manage Account Managers and Senior Account Executives.Who are you?
Love creative agency life and big brands! Our client is looking for a positive, ideas driven Account Director who is dedicated to creating innovative and high-profile PR and marketing campaigns. There is a real team atmosphere, and they pride themselves on celebrating success. To be considered for the role you'll need the following:
- Strong agency Account Director experience working in PR and leading accounts
- Active user of social media as well as experience in running social media accounts, growing followers and increasing engagement
- Demonstrate an understanding and passion for the media landscape and where it's heading
- Passionate about pitching and selling in stories
- An aptitude to manage and develop others in a team
- Opportunity to travel overseas
- Be experienced in new business pitching (research, proposal planning and delivery)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
If you are an Account Director looking for your next challenge, please send over your most up to date CV. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global full-service agency.Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search. Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.