We are an award-winning full-service Amazon agency. But we never rest on our laurels - our approach is based on testing, innovation and making breakthroughs, leading our clients to the best results.
With an industry that evolves on a minute-by-minute basis, we need to keep up to stay ahead. We need to challenge our clients to try new things. We need to explore new approaches and not be afraid to be disruptive.
At Amazon360 we specialise in increasing Amazon sales and revenue for any brand, across any industry. Our services cover Amazon strategy, full SEO-based content creation and optimisation, A+ product listings, advertising, store set-up and management, and much more for both sellers and vendors.
Our clients include Adidas, Talking Tables, Duvalay, Schneider Electric, Navico and many more.
Our team is ready to welcome a new Amazon expert who can join us on our fast-growing journey.Job Description
We need an Amazon guru with experience in Amazon Advertising and Seller Central. You will be required to:
- Analyse market share & competitor activity for Amazon sellers
- Audit existing Amazon accounts & previous advertising campaigns
- Develop and recommend Amazon & E-commerce strategies for brands in varied industries
- Create optimum Amazon Storefronts and product listings (inc. A+ listings)
- Set up Amazon campaigns to ensure sales generation and enhance product ranking
- Create, optimise, and manage Sponsored Products, Product Display and Headline Search Campaigns against overall sales and ACoS% goals.
- Construct new campaigns for new products and/or shift focus of existing campaigns, in order to improve account performance.
- Monitor revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, and daily ad spend.
- Manage Amazon reporting and analytics, providing executive summaries and recommendations of sales KPIs as well as search term analytics and competitive benchmarking.
- Understanding of SEO and PPC driven tasks which include keyword research, on-page optimisation and off-page optimisation
- Continuously audit product catalogues to ensure product listings are fully optimised (including product title, descriptions, images, keywords, and other content).
- Monitor listings for unauthorised 3rd party sellers, suppressed items, and pricing fluctuations to ensure we win the "Buy Box".
- Provide Amazon FBA replenishment advice & forecasting support
- Help acquire new Amazon customers for the agency by preparing pitch documents, presenting proposals and creating case studies
Ensure exceptional delivery against KPIs:
- Drive revenue growth
- Drive demand for selected products
- Drive brand awareness
- Drive customer acquisition
- Maintain current customers
- Minimum 1 year experience on Amazon e-commerce
- Experience in other eCommerce platforms is a plus.
- Amazon Pay-Per-Click advertising required.
- Search Engine optimisation for Amazon.
- Amazon Marketplace
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy.
- Tech savvy.
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities.
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Shopping and other paid channels (Facebook Ads, YouTube, etc.) a plus.
- Understanding of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, etc.)
- Understanding of warehouse management and fulfilment process
- Part of Next 15 Communications Group plc (they own about 15 companies involved with digital marketing, content creation, tech), we have access to the services of these agencies as well as opportunities to join forces when pitching so we can talk to very big and exciting brands such as Apple, Cisco, Google, Hasbro, Marriott, Microsoft, Sony, Telefónica Digital and YouTube (these are part of their portfolio already).
- Birthday off - extra holiday
- Flexible working hours (work can start any time between 8.30-10am as the employees prefers and depending on the starting time the working day can finish any time between 5-6.30pm)
- 23 holiday days + 8 bank holiday days - holiday allowance increases by 1 day every year
- Performance-based bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Annual training budget
- Amazing team of nice, intelligent people to work with - fun and challenging
- Company nights out / team building activities
- Great work/life balance + Office is closed over Christmas so people can enjoy time with family with the option to work from home rather than coming in to the office
- Office located in London Bridge - easy access to lots of commute options
- Annual salary reviews
- Monthly team lunches