HR Systems Analyst/HRIS Analyst/HR IT Systems SpecialistLondon, UK
Synechron delivers enterprise scale business transformation programs for our clients.
Our employees are at the heart of driving that change.
We are always on the look-out for ambitious talent to add to our existing group of dedicated innovators, experts, thinkers and doers. We partner with leading financial services institutions ranging from banks to asset managers to insurance companies, successfully delivering large scale change and transformation programmes.
We work on some of the most exciting initiatives for our clients. Whether it's Building a MiFID II RegTech Platform & Quality Engineering Framework, Creating an end-to-end cloud infrastructure, Developing an omni-channel API strategy using Microservices or Creating a bespoke build cross asset trading solution - no two engagements and days are same!
Currently, Synechron is working with one of our leading banking clients on a standardisation initiative. Owing to the client's rapid growth in the last few years, the HR function currently has a landscape where working practices, standards and various technology assets are still evolving with the aim to move towards a single, consolidated platform from both an IT and processes perspective.
The HRIS Consultant will be responsible to day-to-day support and updates for a specific group of HRIS/HRMS products/systems. Working closely with various internal teams, the HRIS Consultant will be expected to provide incident management, recover management and problem management/escalation expertise. In addition, the HRIS Consultant will also be required to take part in system recoveries in the event of failure along with ad-hoc troubleshooting.
To get up to speed with the systems architecture and data flows, the client will provide extensive training and support to the HRIS Consultant. Therefore, they are required to demonstrate the willingness and flexibility to learn.You will need to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
You will benefit from
- Hands-on, able to work and deliver results independently
- Previous experience as an HRIS Manager/HRIS Specialist/HR Systems Manager/HRIS Analyst
- Strong experience with HR systems and HR processes
- Experience with Taleo and/or SAP Successfactors
- Ability to work outside of core hours in the event of troubleshooting/system failure
- Previous experience of working with disparate teams across multiple timezones
- Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic vision, client-centricity and entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our growth
- A people-oriented culture of excellence, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
- Focus on provision of training to fast track your professional and personal development
- A fun environment coupled with an open-door approach
If the above is a good match to your skills and experience, apply now!