PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency so we understand the immense power of audio as a brand asset. Our Head of Production will help us share this value with the world through continuously evolving and improving our production standards.
Working directly with Grammy Award winning producer, engineer and PHMG Executive Director of Production, Jacquire King, you'll be tasked with developing and upholding the high levels of quality our clients expect from a world-leader. With your passion for music and expertise in production techniques, you'll expand our product portfolio and help us identify new mediums and channels to enhance our clients' sound.
A natural collaborator, you'll bring in-house and external Composers, Musicians, Producers and Voiceovers together, sharing ideas, insight and driving innovation. From identifying new talent and coaching Producers to streamlining and standardising our process, you'll drive a culture of continuous improvement.
Every single client will pass through your Production department, so you'll ensure your team is seen as a key part of our global vision and positioned appropriately both internally and externally to drive real value. You'll demand flawless delivery from every production ensuring we truly delight our clients.
We need a forward thinking, progressive Producer to take us to the next level. How does your future sound?What You'll Be Doing
What You'll Need
- Using your years of experience in a recording studio or post-production facility to review and refine our production processes
- Building the business case for our new in-house recording studio, and developing our technical setup with Jacquire King
- Bringing together Producers, external Composers and Voiceover talent to elevate our existing client offering and develop new products
- Coaching Producers on technical disciplines to constantly raise the performance bar
- Upholding the highest standards of full productions with excellence expected across your team
- Representing Production internally and sharing our unique culture with external talent
- You'll like to stay hands on and will have the chance to showcase your expertise by taking the lead on a small number of productions
What You'll Get In Return
- Extensive experience in professional recording studios or post-production facilities
- An expert understanding of production techniques and processes
- In depth experience of DAWs
- High levels of adaptability, with the ability to engage external talent and drive performance
- The confidence to inspire creative talent and sell the benefits of working with PHMG
- Performance-based compensation
- The authority to make strategic decisions and drive change
- A collaborative, creative culture with access to world-renowned producers
- Smart pension scheme
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity - the PHMG Foundation