Waggel Social Media Manager
We created Waggel because we believe technology can make pet ownership easier and more joyful for dog and cat owners.
Our industry leading and fully-digital pet insurance product was launched in December 2018 and has grown quickly since. Waggel is a millennial pet brand and our vision is to support our members with all aspects of their pet ownership, not to just be there when the pet gets sick. We want to be there to prevent any unnecessary anxieties and stresses that come with pet ownership and enable maximum enjoyment.
Waggel's targets the next generation of pet owners who are wanting their pet to fit in with their busy face paced lifestyle. We have built a community of pet lovers and are looking for a social media manager to develop our social and influencer strategies and help grow our community of pet lovers. Role and Responsibilities
Reporting into the Head of Marketing with cross functional links to the creative and product teams. Working alongside the copywriter and designers to create campaigns across social media that align with the Waggel business objectives to deliver on time, engaging content.
- Develop the social media strategy for Waggel deciding on which channels would be best suited for our target audience.
- Champion the Waggel TOV and brand personality across all social media channels.
- Run regular livestreams to create educational and inspirational content.
- Research and develop an influencer strategy.
- Manage our Waggel facebook community group to optimise for research, brand loyalty and customer engagement.
- Manage the communication from customers across social channels.
- Analyse success of different communications and campaigns then report and present back to the wider team.
- Monitor social trends and incorporate findings, staying up to date with the latest changes in different social channels algorithms.
- We are looking for someone with a cheeky TOV, someone who will take risks and push the boundaries of communication.
- A clear passion for the digital and social media space.
- Clear understanding of campaign marketing and how it aligns with business objectives.
- Experience in social analytics.
- Strategic and creative thinker with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Experience leading in the initial concept, development, execution and optimisation of social media campaigns.
- Bonus - experience using TikTok
***To apply please send an email including a cover letter and your CV to Rachael@waggel.co.uk***
- Salary £30-35k depending on experience
- Permanent & Full-time
- Remote working (Even after lockdown)
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited holiday