Paysend is a FinTech company looking to change the way that money is moved around the world. Over the past few years we've grown quickly, amassing 3 million customers and letting them send money to over 90 countries around the world. We're one of the fastest growing money transfer companies in the industry, with over 5,000 new customers per day. Our mission is to change the money of the future with our blend of innovation, technology and customer service.
We're looking for an experienced Risk Analyst to join Paysend and own our Compliance Monitoring Plan, Risk Methodology and Risk Register. This is a hugely important role for us as we expand into new territories, launch new products and develop our tech solutions.
The successful applicant will be assisting the Chief Risk Officer in the delivery and implementation of a new Risk Control and Compliance Methodology frameworks. You will work closely with subject matter experts including Finance, IT, Lines of Business, Legal, Compliance, and external regulators as needed. You will participate in lines of business strategic planning, as well.What you'll be doing
What we're looking for:
- Owning and managing the Compliance Monitoring Plan, Risk Methodology and Risk Register, making summary recommendations for improvements to both;
- Recommending changes and enhancements to Paysend's Risk Framework and continuously investigate the risk controls, providing necessary actions to mitigate the risks;
- Developing and embedding a Risk Control Self-Assessment cycle;
- Defining and managing the Key Risk Indicators (KRI) to identify current risk exposure and emerging risk trends;
- Completing Paysend's annual and ad hoc risk assessments;
- Reporting changes to Paysend's risk infrastructure to the Risk Committee.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a financial institution (e-money institution or an online payment services provider is preferred) in the position of a risk analyst, compliance analyst or higher in the UK;
- Preferably you will have experience of writing and documenting risk management policies, procedures and logs, and identifying ways to enhance a business' operational risk framework;
- A Bachelor's degree;
- Experience and ability to work independently without the assistance of subordinates;
- Basic maths skills and strong analytical skills;
- Fluent English.
Paysend was born in April 2017 with the vision to change the way people manage their everyday finances. We were the first FinTech company to introduce a global card-to-card transfers to connect 12 billion cards issued by international payment systems: Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay and local cards schemes. Now with nearly 3 million customers sending money to over 90 countries and a 4.8/5 Trustpilot score, Paysend is one of the most popular and trusted online money transfer services in the world.Why Paysend?
We're looking for people who share our passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and will add value to our team. When you join Paysend, you'll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
We believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and we pay them fairly for their expertise. We give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners, and encourage our people to contribute with their hearts, their minds and their creativity.
In the fast paced FinTech industry the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but our innovation strategy is promising and exciting. We employ the right people to help us steer the business towards success and global influence.
If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, we'd love to hear from you!