I'm working on an exclusive basis with a VC backed, DTC business with a vision to eliminate single-use plastics in bathrooms across Europe and beyond.
Since launch, they're growing at over 200% month on month with a 5-star rating on Trustpilot and £2.5m in funding.
As the journey continues, they are looking for a dynamic Performance Marketing Manager to help accelerate growth.
They want to create authentic, humorous and thought-provoking advertising that enables them to connect and engage with fans and sceptics alike.
The business is entirely performance-driven and this role will be pivotal in developing their existing performance channels (Facebook/Instagram, Google) as well as their emerging performance channels (Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok etc.).
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will take charge of the operational side of running ads on a day to day basis over all of these channels and bear responsibility for hitting internal targets.
You will actively be involved in channel expansion and diversification and seek to grow these channels as much as possible whilst remaining efficient with costs. Outside of the day to day management of advertising campaigns you will work with the rest of the marketing team to improve acquisition strategy across the board and help identify new opportunities as they arrive (what will the next TikTok be etc.).
As a company, they already have significant marketing spend over many of the core online acquisition channels (6 figures monthly +), but it will also be your responsibility to improve upon these where possible.
Background and skills you will bring to the role:
• Track record of operating Performance Marketing channels (Paid Social & Paid Search) yourself with high levels of spend. This means you were not managing an agency, but operating in-house.
• Keen interest in social media, performance marketing and the digital landscape.
• Ambitious, customer-focused and able to use your own initiative
• An interest in eCommerce, online marketing and sustainability
• You must be results-focused, data-driven, and understand attribution complexities with have a strong desire to constantly improve the data.
This is not a typical 9-5 job, and you will be asked to go the extra mile, however, in return, you will experience an accelerated career progression, a huge amount of learning and a fun, supportive environment.
Apply now to learn more!