Director of Technology StrategyLeedsMultinational Industry LeaderWhy Apply?
You will be responsible for creating a unified technical vision across a multinational business. You will ensure that growth targets are met through technology & act as a 'right hand' advisor to the CTO.
You will be travelling within the UK and internationally to the US, Australia, Europe (Covid allowing).What will I be doing?Technology Strategy
Global Technology Governance
- Define and collaborate with product verticals to set out our technology principles to act as a guide for "how work is done". Facilitate the definition of the technology operating model aligned with the business direction and requirements. Track emerging technologies to share how these might support our business growth opportunities.
International technology governance
- Ensure that International initiatives are aligned with Group-wide strategic initiatives and their goals and outcome.
Business growth opportunities / M&A
- Lead the International architecture steering group for implementing the Product system process for reviewing initiatives against outcomes aligned to our target state architecture
- Support the Corporate development team with technical due diligence on potential company acquisitions, creating a framework and assessment guides to facilitate the process
- Lead company acquisition integration programmes to develop and implement day 1 and support the defining the target operating model state
- Support the business strategy for market entry with technical approach for license, site, brand capabilities
What experience do I need?
- Lead a highly skilled team with a range of different skills across multiple countries and time zones
And the benefits?
- Proven success of implementing technical strategy in a multinational business
- Ability to align group-wide strategy with your own
- Creation of architectural documents and standards
- Technical due diligence in support of acquisitions
- Company acquisition & technical integration with minimal down time
- Team leadership
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental
- Huge bonus
- And many, many more
Apply now for more a confidential chat.We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.