The role is to lead the strategy, execution and development for the Colt portfolio . This will include:
- Define a common customer experience for each target segment
- Agree and lead a cross-product UX/UI strategyChampion a consistent automated service consumption strategy via APIs for relevant channels
- Deliver the Go to Market basis for UX/UI launches
- Manages a rapid release programme of software based development for customer UIs
Experience & Qualifications
- Collaborate with Development and operational teams to align UX process with their respective processes
- Create mid-to-high fidelity prototypes based on high-level business, functional, and technical requirements
- Use creative problem-solving to tackle complex business problems
- Understand and specify evolving customer requirements to achieve a higher automation and integration in the consumption of connectivity and IT services.
- Responsibility for the customer experience in one or more of the Colt customer segments, including direct enterprise, channel enterprise, wholesale and reseller.
- Work with Product teams to support common approach and consistent UX
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design effectively in a cross-functional product development team.
- Collect and document requirements for UX development, participate in development process and keep it on track
- Validate implementation to ensure design meets business needs
- Lead amongst internal stakeholders (User forums, Product, Development, QA, etc.)
- Iterate quickly and deliver results in an agile development environment
- Work closely with the development teams to ensure correct design implementation
- At least 4+ years of experience UX/UI design for business services - this role is not a development role per se but must have a strong technology knowledge to be able to define the evolution of the UX for different segments of customers.
- Strong UI and visual skills, big picture UX and product design thinking, interaction design
- Deep enough technical knowledge to effectively formulate requirements towards the developments teams, fundamental understanding of related programming languages (HTML, CSS, Java script), web design principles and tools
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication, networking, presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in online interaction design or information architecture
- Experience in designing enterprise or business-facing products preferred
- Experience with UI Designing tools like Photoshop, Firework, Illustrator or Gimp, or prototyping software such as Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, Axure RP
- Knowledge of modern UI frameworks like AngularJs and ReactJs will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Telecom products would be beneficial