**Remote Interview + WFH**
We are working with a global technology company based in Oxford who develop cutting-edge software and hardware products for the Life Sciences, Engineering and Entertainment industry.
This company are looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer to play a key role in a machine learning project which is very interesting! They are known for their unique and interesting work and this project does not disapoint.
This role is a 2-year
fixed term position with the potential to become a permanent opportunity.Role & Responsibilities of a Computer Vision Engineer:
Skills & Experiences of a Computer Vision Engineer:
- Involved in building human tracking and motion capture products
- Solving computer vision problems using deep learning techniques
- Working with a talented team of engineers on a machine learning project
- Driving forward technical direction and solutions
- PhD qualification with experience on relevant projects
- Strong experience using Deep Learning techniques for solving computer vision problems
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and Python
- Fluent using PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas
- Experience with human tracking systems using deep networks
This is a really exciting opportunity with high volume of applicants, so if you have read this far please apply or alternatively contact Francis Harwood on LinkedIn as interviews are being conducted.