Reporting to the Synthesized CTO, the Frontend Engineer is a dynamic and growth focused engineer with a passion to contribute to solving real customer problems through efficient application of technical knowledge and tools.
You will have a passion for B2B data platforms, processes, innovation and results delivery. Comfortable managing a broad remit of stakeholders, both internally and externally, you'll be organised, with an attention to detail and the ability to grasp new tech quickly. You will be comfortable with a data- and analytics-led approach to maximise the product growth. Day-to-day responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of global DataOps platform.
- Building a world class user experience.
- Develop technical plans and contribute to our technical architecture.
- Communicate directly with our customers.
- Pick and implement appropriate technologies.
- Deep knowledge of modern Web technologies (HTML5, JS, React, etc).
- Curiosity in Data Science and Deep Learning.
- Familiarity with Python, Java or other backend languages.
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure is a plus.
- Personal development plans (coaching, courses, events )
- Generous cash compensation and options
- Snacks and drinks provided weekly
- Working with great people in a friendly and respectful environment ♀️
- Flexible work hours
- Company events ⛸ and international trips!
For more information contact Denis at email@example.comWe are committed to an inclusive and diverse Synthesized. Synthesized is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.