Overview of Eze
We are an industry leader in the investment technology space-combining innovative technology, superior client service, and a collaborative approach to partnering with our clients across the globe.
Our award-winning products cover all aspects of the investment lifecycle, from trade order management, execution management, portfolio management & accounting, investor accounting, and more. About the Team
Eze's forward facing Client Solutions team is currently hiring an Associate Solutions Analyst to join our growing team in Eze's London office. The Solutions team serves as both the initial point of contact for our hedge fund and traditional asset management clients as well as passionate product experts leading the way in setting the bar for customer satisfaction. We leverage cutting edge technology to deliver a creative, unique, high-touch approach to client service. Since the Solutions team is at the heart of our success, we invest heavily in our team with an immersive training program, peer coaching, and hands-on management to provide you the necessary skills and tools for your career at Eze Software.Day to Day
- Consult with clients to deliver solutions on day-to-day product inquiries
- Assessing, troubleshooting, and tracking requests while providing real-time solutions
- Collaborate with our Client Success Managers, to ensure an overarching premier client service experience, by providing real-time updates and regular touch-points with clients
- Participate in training to deepen knowledge of financial markets and the OMS, EMS, and PMA product suites.
- Act as an escalation for client counterparties and internal teams for appropriate issue resolution
- Each Analyst will serve as the key client contact interacting frequently with Portfolio Managers, Traders, CFOs, CTOs, Operations, and IT support.
- Recent college graduates are welcome!
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience in customer service and technology
- Strong client facing skills demonstrated in excellent verbal and written communications.
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis/resolution skills.
- Ability and experience to work effectively and directly with clients.