Senior Management AccountantSouth Manchester£35,000 - £40,000 + study support
We are seeking an ambitious Senior Management Accountant to join a market leading business based in South Manchester on a full time, permanent basis.
You will aid in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual MI reporting, forecasting and budgeting, variance analysis and will be the Business Partner for the Sales Team. In addition to this you will have 1 direct report. Duties include:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts for multiple entities including variance analysis and commentary against budget/forecast
- Prepare the month end and forecast salaries
- Business Partner with the Sales Team, including detailed review of month end performance, forecasting Hire Starts & Commissions
- Support and develop members of the management accounts team
- Gross Margin Reporting
- Support submission of Statutory Accounts
- Assist in the delivery of the month end balance sheet review ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- Create and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- CIMA/ACCA Part or Newly Qualified
- Strong excel skills
- Technically astute, with the ability to apply technical accounting knowledge to practical situations
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply for immediate consideration.