An exciting cyber security company using cutting edge AI technology to detect genuine threats and provide accurate and detailed alterts. Working in a collaborative environment that allows some of the most intelligent minds in the business to work together to build a truly state of the art product.
- Work closely with developers to design and implement advanced detection components
- Perform advanced manual analysis to inform the approach to detective particular activity
- Help prioritise analysis automation efforts
- Simulating, analysing and documenting threats to help understand how the product can be used to detect them and how the product can be improved
- Some programming experience using C++ on Linux, Windows or Mac
- Data analysis using Python / SQL
- Implementing statistical analysis techniques for threat detection
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to understand, apply and explain complex threat techniques
- Experience coaching junior members of a team
- Experience using Linux systems
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply here with your CV or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, I am always available at the aforementioned email address and will be happy to tell you more about this role.