Eaton's Crouse Hinds, B-Line, Oil & Gas Division in the EMEAI region is $300M business unit comprising of 1500 employees, 11 manufacturing units and three product lines - MTL, HAC, CEAG. This regional business unit works across global markets and pursues opportunities in a number of verticals including oil & gas, mining, pharmaceutical. marine and commerical property.As a Result Of This, a Finance Director Is To Be Appointed With The Follwing Primary Functions
The business is currently undergoing a complex re-organisaiton which inpart sees the integration of the two legacy business units - MTL & HAC. One of the principles behind this change is to develop functional teams working across all product lines to support growth and drive efficiency improvements.
- Operate as a key business partner to the regional GM, ensuring growth and profitability of the operation, safeguard the assets of the corporation, maintain the integrity of the financials and ensure that all Corporate and GAAP policies are been followed including SOX, Eaton Policies and Procedures
- Provide oversight and leadership to a complex business including revenue resposibility of USD $300M; management of ledgers, including holding companies, 11 manufacturing facilities, sales offices in 20 countries around the world in multiple currencies.
- Proactively lead organisation changes programs relative to the product lines, including the integration of the finance teams to support the new organisation design and future alignment/integration of the B-Line product line into the region.
- Provide influence and contribution to the implementation of strategic initiatives, whilst being fully accountable for the performance of the finance team that the position leads.
- Develop & execute the culture change plan which is required to support the new working methodology across the legacy product lines, focused upon continuous improvement, collaboration and high performance within the finance organisation.
- Manage and ensure the required governance for the multiple ERP systems in place, including SAP as the predominant system plus other independent ERPs to run legacy sites. Furthermore, lead the required technology roadmap to support further integration and simplification of finance systems.
- Lead and manage all financial aspects for the multi-site CH EMEA business, including the strategic plan, annual profit plan and in-year forecasting
- Implement best practices as it relates to financial planning and analysis including processes, systems, tools and techniques across the organization to create a set of global standards
- Oversight of financial validation for New Product Introduction
- Partners with functional leaders to provide data, decision making and prioritization in the creation of the business strategy
- Develop and maintain relationship with Internal and External Auditors to enable sharing of best practices, concerns about risks in the organization and consultation on specific accounting issues.
The successful individual will need to be able to demonstrate aptitude in Eaton's leadership model, plus bring experience reflective of:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting (CPA or MBA preferred)
- Significant financial experience within industrial and international organisations
- Ability to operate across, and influence within a complex matrixed global organisational structure
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Pronouncements of external regulatory bodies, such as Financial Accounting Standards Board, SEC, IRS, IASB, etc.
- International experience across financial disciplines, i.e., tax strategies, transfer pricing, currency hedging, statutory reporting, legal entity implications, etc.
- Actively upgrades the organization through the infusion of top talent, through both the selection of new employees and the development of current employees. Must be capable of evaluating talent and building organizational capability. Requires good mentoring and coaching skills.
- Effectively drives and manages change, challenges the status quo and champions new and innovative ideas.
- Effectively leverages functional and cross-functional resources to solve problems, improve processes and meet objectives.
Europe, Middle East, AfricaPrimary Location
Great Britain Northern Ireland-BED-LutonWork Locations
Luton Gb LocOrganization
EPG Electrical Products GroupJob Level
Full-timeIs remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
NoDoes this position offer relocation?
Relocation from within hiring country onlyTravel
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Requisition ID :091492