Looking for a role where your development skill can really shine?
We are working with an exciting start up who provide virtualized video solutions that leverage AI and machine learning to enhance media searches and video functionality. Their patents make up a suite of video solutions enriching video archives across platforms for international organisations in Media, News, Sport and Education.
To accommodate their growing European footprint, the team are currently looking for a Back End Developer to help expand product features, webservices and APIs.
Working fully remotely, the position will be most suited to an engineer who enjoys the dynamic and pace of start-up environments, providing opportunities to implement new technologies, trial creative approaches, and play a crucial role in the continued success of the product range.
The Back End Engineer will join a small, passionate team of specialists and require established experience in the following areas:
- Established experience with Java / Spring Boot
- Experience with database technologies and tools(ElasticSearch, Cassandra and Mongo)
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud platforms
- A desire to learn new technologies
- Proven experience in APIs and third party integrations
- Previous experience working with video orientated software and services is a bonus
Joining a remote working organisation, this is an excellent opportunity for an established engineer seeking a WFH role to deploy and develop their expertise.
Salary is pitched in the region of £80k+, negotiable dependant on experience.
Apply now to find out more.