Are you a Registered Nurse that would like to become a part time Research Nurse
and be involved in working on a variety of research projects for ground-breaking patient treatments?
We are looking for Adult and Paediatric registered nurses.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for highly skilled nurses to join our Research Nurse Training Programme. You will be paid as normal during your training time with ongoing management support.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic nurses who combine high quality clinical skills with a compassionate, engaging personality and a dedication to ensure exceptional patient outcomes who would like to develop their career further into Clinical Research Nursing Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced Registered nurse (Adult or Pediatric)
- A flexible schedule is essential
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to complete detailed data
- Ability to work with initiative independently and as part of a wider team
- Good IT (Information Technology) skills and a working knowledge of computer software
- Trained in Handling and Transport of Hazardous Substances (preferable- training can be provided)
· Sub cutaneous injections
· ECGs, observations and taking specimen collections.
· Cannulation and administration of Intravenous Therapies
· Experience working with central venous access
This role is part time and will require you to travel so a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential. Benefits
· Research Nurse Training Provided
· Competitive pay rates
· Mileage reimbursement
· Project specific training provided
· Ongoing training and line management support
Illingworth Research Group provides a range of patient focused clinical services to the pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology and medical device industries. These include mobile research nursing, patient concierge, medical photography and clinical research services. Illingworth are experts with experience across all study phases and in a diverse range of therapeutic areas.