We are currently recruiting for one of the world's leading and stable Financial companies, for the role of Lead Developer to provide line management for a small team as well as lead the design and development of the organisation's software solutions.Main Responsibilities
- Coach and mentor team members in the best use of design patterns.
- Build reusable, well-documented and extensible services using a TDD approach.
- Participate in technical design and reviews.
- Facilitate automated testing, integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Lead the problem analysis and help resolve technical problems.
- Ensure non-functionals are considered during the development process.
- Proven experience designing and building applications using C#
- Experience in designing and developing microservices.
- Strong practitioner of TDD, agile development.
- Good analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Have experience with both .Net and SQL
This role is working fully remotely for now but once phasing back into an office environment, there will be flexibility in working arrangements to allow working from home days in the week.Please call ASAP or apply below
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.