Overall day to day management of the accounting for direct costs and overheads, in order to provide key financial information and insight to the leadership team of the business whilst maintaining a robust controls environment. Health & Safety/Compliance
- Ensuring an appropriate internal control framework is in place to safeguard the business and ensure compliance with financial standards and regulations
- Overall day to day management of the Management Accounts Costs Team including Team Managers responsible for business line information.
- Managing daily, weekly and month-end processes with specific responsibility to improve timeliness, accuracy and efficiency of product.
- The development, publication and review of regular performance measures, monthly management accounts and commentary which identify business issues and opportunities being proactive in putting action plans in place.
- Providing ad-hoc MI to provide business insight as and when require
- Overall day to day management of the accounting for direct costs and overheads, in order to provide key financial information and insight to the leadership team of the business whilst maintaining a robust controls environment.
Process Improvement & Other
- Produce monthly / weekly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth.
- Lead the production of the monthly reporting pack(s) for costs.
- Completion of Balance Sheet Reconciliations, owning, monitoring and addressing reconciling items, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Critically reviewing and enhancing the monthly and weekly processes, team skills assessment / training and recommending improvements to ensure the highest quality in the accounting transactions.
- Identifying efficiencies particularly in relation to admin and finance processes and assisting in moving the business to live reporting.
- Driving improvements in the overall finance product and culture of the finance team.
- Working closely with the Senior Finance Manager to drive improvements in the business IT and finance systems with the aim of eradicating manual process, timing differences, reconciling items and material error
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of multi-site or similar size Business
- Experience of working for a large, complex organisation or previously worked for big 4
- Experience of supporting operational teams & Business Partnering
- Line management experience
- Sun systems knowledge preferred
- Experience of Microsoft packages
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!