Derivco Sports London is seeking a DevOps engineer to join our operations team. You will be working in an agile team with developers of all levels of experience and knowledge making this a great place to learn from each other. You will be using technologies such Azure, Linux and Go
to support our developers by setting up CI/ CD environments and pipelines to ensure a smooth transition between deployment and operations.
Derivco Sportsisa global software development house that focuses on using the newest technologies as we understand that thesports bettingindustry is forever evolving and for us to continue to be the best, we must adapt.Learning and growing is something you will do naturally with us. We are the great minds behind the Betway sports betting app and our focus is to expand and build on our product to be the leading Sportsbook in the world -which is why we need someone like you to join our team!
Once you join Derivco Sports you won't stop learning. This is because we want to make sure you grow into the developer that you want to be. To allow you to do this, we offer internal and external training to suit your needs which is just one of our many benefits.
Here is what we need from you!
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Powershell etc)
- Excellent experience with tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Terraform
- Building CI/CD pipelines using automation tools (Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud technology (or strong experience in AWS / Google)
- Automated provisioning of infrastructure (e.g Terraform, ARM)
- Experience of logging technologies (e.g Splunk, ELK, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Knowledge of Web and Application hosting environments (e.g Application Gateways, API routing, Apache, Nginx)
- Experience with containerization principles and frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, Nomad)
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ
- Strong knowledge of version control
- Able to communicate all needs, instructions and decisions clearly
- Experience in using coding/scripting to automate/reduce the time taken to complete manual tasks
- Experience with Hashicorp suite - Nomad, Vault, Terraform and Consul
- Proven experience in the Information Technology industry using Microsoft or Linux Technologiess
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and DevOps principles
- A background within Development or Operations
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
At Derivco Sports we love to look after our employees and make sure they have a great work life balance.
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Company's Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Discretionary Company bonus linked to performance
- Free lunches to a value of €9.00 per day
- A Wellness Amount ofup to€45.00 per month to be used for any wellness activities such as gym memberships, fitness classes
- 25 days annual leaveplus bank holidays, increasing for each complete year until a maximum of 30 days is reached
- Entertainment budget of €120 per person per annum
- Continuoustrainingand development opportunities
- Social events- internal and external events to suit everyone