Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business ?
Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
More from us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcYYour Main Duties
What We Are Looking For
- Provide complete technical, application & design support for Eaton's Power Quality product / Electrical solutions' portfolio to all internal and external customers. Generating appropriate documentation and quotations as needed.
- Be able to understand and resolve complex customer application/solution requirements. Provide efficient and accurate pre-sale support by analyzing and recommending solutions to meet customers' needs.
- Interpret customer specifications, drawings and schematics to provide quotes, solutions, and accurate information for quotes through to order receipts.
- Be available and manage daily phone and email activity to provide directions, solutions and recommendations to internal and external customers.
- Generate and communicate sales leads to the field sales organizations. Effectively communicate sales and product value proposition and strategies to all customers.
- Knowledge of Relevant Electrical Standards (IEC, CE, CSA, NEC, UL, NEMA, etc.)
What We Offer
- Minimum HND in electrical or other engineering related subject.
- A good understanding of electrical engineering with knowledge on UPS products like LV Switchgear, UPS, Energy storage etc
- 5 year customer support, sales, or technical, industry or product/project engineering preferable
- Electrical or other engineering related subject.
- Windows environments, AutoCAD abilities, IT literate
At Eaton, we aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity in our industry-a place where everyone matters and everyone belongs. These aren't just words, they are part of our culture and code of ethicsLearning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton UniversityAt Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs. At Eaton, inclusion and diversity is our strength. We embrace the power of many perspectives to drive innovation and growth that benefits our people, investors, customers and communities.
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.Job
Europe, Middle East, AfricaPrimary Location
Great Britain Northern Ireland-BER-SloughWork Locations
Slough Gb LocOrganization
Sales EMEAJob Level
Full-timeIs remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
YesDoes this position offer relocation?
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Requisition ID :085849