With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Come, transform with us.Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant JAVA
Location: Glasgow , UKGENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Good experience in an enterprise setting (Working with global teams, in an agile fashion but adhering to change management procedures and collaborating with other dev and support teams on production management) plus all experience defined for the Java Developers.
· Java 8, Spring, good SQL (ideally DB2) / data skills, Git, REST, (Jenkins), (MQ), some degree of scripting (shell scripting / python etc), Design Pattern
· Technical Professional, with validated abilities in the areas of Java development and implementation, multi-threading, Concurrency, Semaphore
· Should be able to own the discussion with regard to architecture/design, guide and review the dev work in the team
· Experience of integration/messaging technologies and approaches (e.g., MQ, Web Services, SOA, XML, JSON)
· The development experience should also be on distributed, multitiered systems with reasonably complex data processing and storage functionality (e.g. grid computing, guaranteed or pub/sub messaging between components, distributed caching, load balanced services, continuous capacity management, observable runtime characteristics for improved supportability)
· Should be string in Spring Core, IOC
· Good in SQL Queries and Stored procedures
· Should work on the DevOps tools like, Git/Bitbucket, Maven/Bamboo, Stash, TeamCity/Jenkins, Junit, Splunk
· Good Exposure of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams, TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
· Candidate should have good Analytical skills
· Capital Market Experience
· Good experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
· One who is Passionate about technology, problem solving, ability to adapt new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge!
· Excellent client facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical curiosity to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the client!
Please go through the following links to know more about us and how can your career grow better with us:
· What it takes to build a career in building disruptive solutions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTIDuiNwZ-o&feature=youtu.be
· Michael Bromley on Genpact's Digital EVP- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvJbXzQSov4&t=3s
· Genpact's Digital Center- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTgQRJRV2VM
· Curiosity at Genpact- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytv_gQnGcBM
· Damien Scott on Digital EVP- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qW9b0BekE
· Sanjay on Genpact's Digital journey- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kZpAOfmS8
· 3 things that Digital folks love by Gal- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn0h6iQK3TM&t=9s
- Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org