Software Developer | Up to £45-50K DOE | Cardiff/Remote
...Fancy yourself working for a Cardiff-based, Silicon Valley founded SAAS tech accelerator whose customers are multi-billion-dollar financial firms?
Where you'll benefit from a flat structure, ample autonomy, and no corporate BS.
This is an organisation that is operating at the forefront of the Billion Pound Financial Services research industry, an industry that until recently has been serviced by dinosaur legacy software companies. Their sleek and modern user-friendly software quickly grabbed the interest of some of the biggest financial services firms in the world, and they are years ahead of any competition.
What you'll be doing...
- You'll be a part of their "Product Development Team", this means you'll be working across all their products from their iOS app to a load of plugins that can be used in Microsoft, etc.
- Using your 6th sense - you use your intuition on what makes strong software.
- Working closely with the other developers, sharing, learning from others, and taking on board their collaborative-ness. They love learning about new technologies.
What you'll have...
- Have ideally worked within a SaaS team but this isn't a necessity - just a bonus
- Familiar with software development best practices (unit testing etc.)
- Ambition, passion and you're a decent human.
What you'll get in return...
- So, you're working for a SUPER successful company and you get cracking perks? You'll be pleased to know this can be fully remote but they have offices in Cardiff so if you like the hybrid way of working then that can be arranged (when it's safe to do so).
- You'll also have stock options in the company, unlimited holiday, great pension, cycle to work scheme, loads of social events, and MORE!
- You'll also be surrounding yourself with awesome, talented, and just great people.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please hit apply.