Reporting to the Synthesized CTO, the Data Engineer is a dynamic and growth focused engineer with a passion to contribute to solving real customer problems through efficient application of technical knowledge and tools. You will have a passion for B2B data platforms, processes, innovation and results delivery. Comfortable working with stakeholders, both internally and externally, you'll be organised, with an attention to detail and the ability to grasp new tech quickly. You will be comfortable with a data- and analytics-led approach to maximise the product growth. Day-to-day responsibilities
- Working alongside with the CTO and the engineering team to design components of the data infrastructure
- Working on the performance and stability of the system
- Maintaining the deep learning model cluster
- Designing and implementing data pipelines
- Orchestration of the deployment of the system
- Fluent in Python and Java.
- Industrial experience with AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Knowledge of common data products such as Hadoop, Spark, Airflow, PostgreSQL, S3, etc.
- Familiarity with common statistical analysis techniques and tools.
- Problem solving/troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Personal development plans (coaching, courses, events )
- Generous cash compensation and options
- Snacks and drinks provided weekly
- Working with great people in a friendly and respectful environment ♀️
- Flexible work hours
- Company events ⛸ and international trips!
For more information contact Denis at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe are committed to an inclusive and diverse Synthesized. Synthesized is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.