Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
More about us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
As a PQ Field Service Engineer- Southern Region you will be responsible for providing a first-class service for Eaton installed base products to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty. They will be responsible for commissioning, preventive maintenance and product repairs.Your Key Deliverables
- Fault diagnoses on UPS systems
- Ability to understand on-line and line-interactive UPS systems
- You will carry out preventative maintenance on existing install base
- Carry out commissioning and repair on all types of UPS systems
- You will setup and configure remote monitoring software
- You will communicate with key stakeholders on a technical level
- Applies anti-static policies and procedures
- Applies ECN process to all repairs
What we are looking for:
- Educated to a HNC or higher in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Possessing three phase electrical installation or maintenance knowledge
- Possessing good understanding of switch panel and power distribution
- Knowledgeable of industrial communication protocols such as:
What We Offer
- Knowledgeable of programming of PLC control systems (power control, generator control, SCADA or process control
- At Eaton, inclusion and diversity is our strength. We embrace the power of many perspectives to drive innovation and growth that benefits our people, investors, customers and communities.
- Competitive benefits package
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Great promotional opportunities - We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values - We are more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day
Eaton's mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power - more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton's 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Candidate applying for this the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.Job
Europe, Middle East, AfricaPrimary Location
Great Britain Northern Ireland-BER-SloughWork Locations
Slough Gb LocOrganization
Sales EMEAJob Level
Full-timeIs remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
YesDoes this position offer relocation?
Yes, 75 % of the TimeJibe YouTube ID
Requisition ID :091634