Systems Integration & Test ArchitectMOD, Defence, Complex Systems Integration & Test
A Senior level
opportunity for a Systems Integration & Test Architect
to join a leading team in Hampshire
. To be successful in this role you will need experience in orchestrating complex, greenfield, systems integration and test projects within the Defence sector
Customer-focused with the ability to think of all the possibilities and be ten steps ahead. The role will work on the integration of complex MOD based systems
e.g. radar, mission systems, electronic warfare etc.
Technical knowledge & skills aside you will need the ability to develop into a standout leader who can be relied upon for their expertise whilst always thinking commercially.Skills and experience sought:
- Experienced in complex, greenfield, systems integration & test projects in the Defence sector
- Working in a Lead/ Architect role
- Experience in implementing Test Frameworks and Automation tools
- Model-based engineering
- Experience of qualifying software to Safety Integrity levels (SIL2, DO-168) and defining and monitoring sub-contract test activities
Test Architect: MOD, Defence, Complex Systems Integration & Test
- Ownership of enterprise-wide initiatives
- Plan, implement, test, document and maintain enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products
- Developing advanced technological ideas and guiding their development into a final product.
- Application of advanced technical principles, techniques, theories and concepts.
- Review, evaluation and derivation of requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
- Act as an advisor to management and customers on advanced I&T technical research studies and applications.
- Serves as organization I&T spokesperson on complex projects and/or programs.
- Support Business Development and Programme Management during capture & proposal phases.
- Provides consultative Technical and Test process oversight to programs.