Our client, a leading technology driven trading firm, hope to add a futures or equities high-frequency trader to their team in London.
- Liaise with developers to improve and resolve system misconfigurations inadequacies.
- Provide recommendations on execution methods based on thorough understanding of the market structure.
- Use analysis of data sets to improve automation of processes.
- Improve and monetize existing trade through combining trade data, making adjustments and creating new features.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a degree in a quantitative or technical field.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role focusing on futures.
- Previous experience using C++, Python, Linux and strong statistical analysis.
- Experience creating stand-alone strategies in signal research and strategy implementation.
To obtain a full description and discuss the role further, please email or call our consultant Laura on email@example.com or +353 87 250 4411