Senior Cyber Security Consultant - Secure by Design - to define and implement security architectures in an agile DevSecOps environment. This is a key role within a Consulting team supporting a large Government Department and will be taking on the following responsibilities:
- Define 'as-is' and 'to-be' security architectures.
- The security architecture roadmap.
- Security technology 'radars' and KPIs.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate experience of most of the following:
- Experience building and implementing secure by design principals within the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Possess awareness and understanding of HMG and NCSC Security policies, standards and guidance.
- Able to deliver training to end users.
- Have knowledge and awareness of the following: CISSP TOGAF Agile Project Methodology Awareness of appropriate software development languages e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Python, Java, Node.js DevSecOps tooling e.g. Nessus, Burpsuite, Jenkins, NuVector
Ideally you will be able to obtain or will already have UK Security Clearance at SC level or above.
This is a fast expanding company which is committed to career develkopment for employees and it is a great time to join.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience required then we would love to hear from you.