Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will provide Management Accounting support to one of the FSS FP&A supported businesses.Your Key Deliverables
- You will be responsible for month end close process, working with the site and FSS teams to ensure that accurate results are reported in line with divisional month end timetable.
- Supplementary reporting of performance data to support the financial results.
- You will be responsible for creation of rolling weekly/monthly forecasts, to understand the current month performance.
- Maintenance of internal controls including Balance Sheet reconciliations, adherence to internal financial policies and internal/external audit requirements.
- Shared responsibility for daily sales and orders reporting.
- You will support the business with meaningful value add analysis and involvement in ad-hoc projects.
- Part qualified (ACCA / CIMA) / Degree level qualification (Accounting/Finance).
- Experience in Management accounts & Analysis.
- Experience in VAT and intrastate declaration, Lease accounting & foreign currency transactions.
- Knowledge and experience of Accruals / prepayments, balance sheet control, statutory reporting, Inter-company recharge and balancing.
- ERP experience essential.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Confident, self-motivator with a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
Then we want to hear about you!What Eaton Offers
- Contract in fast growing global company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethic are really important for us.
- Culture & Values - We are more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. - if applicable)Job
Europe, Middle East, AfricaPrimary Location
Great Britain Northern Ireland-STY-DoncasterWork Locations
Doncaster Gb Loc 1Organization
LSD Life Safety Division EMEAJob Level
Full-timeIs remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
YesDoes this position offer relocation?
Yes, 10 % of the TimeJibe YouTube ID
Requisition ID :092161