A vibrant company that has turned over 17 million under 12 months have dominated their industry. They are a growing company with offices in Europe and around the UK. They specialise in unique services working on large E-Commerce platforms and bespoke systems. You will have the opportunity to work on modern cloud technologies and will be working with a cross-functional team that operates in an Agile environment.
My partner is looking for a team player who can work with development teams to determine product testing parameters. You will be writing test plans and creating test cases for bespoke products.The ideal candidate should have the following:
Desirable/ Chance to learn
- Good experience in development practices such as TDD and Unit Testing.
- Develop new test for Back-End API's and services. (Integration or performance testing)
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Azure or AWS cloud exposure
- Ownership of domain and systems.
The salary range for this position is £30,000-£45,000 (Flexible for the right candidate)Benefits:
- Generous holidays and an additional day for each year with the company
- Training and certification provided, keep up to date with latest tech trends.
- Online training platform to add value to skillsets.
- Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support.
- Death in service insurance
- Annual paid holidays, drinks, food paid, and chattered jets- Ibiza, Europe, etc.
- Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Staff discount on products
- Staff recognition scheme, Quarterly bonus schemes
- GP access and mental health counseling support
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
- Fun and exciting social and team building events.
This position is fully remote during the pandemic and after the pandemic. After the pandemic, you would require travel to the office once a month or just to attend monthly meetings, etc. Their office HQ is in Manchester and has offices based in Crewe, Macclesfield, and Stoke-on-Trent.
If you are interested in this position, get in touch with Kelvin on 0161.546.3188 or email your CV with the best time to have a quick phone call. Kelvin.Cheng@10XTech.net