An incredible and exciting opportunity has opened for a Senior Developer to join the world's leading globally recognised trade body for the entertainment industry. As the Senior Developer you will demonstrate a range of knowledge in various technology stacks as well as focusing on data quality- driven software, contributing to high level design decisions. As the Senior Developer you will ensure all members of the team are following best modern practises for application architecture and software delivery processes.Requirements:
- 3 years commercial experience developing software solutions working with Python as a primary language
- Solid experience working with Data warehouse systems, ETL workloads and comfortable with large data sets
- Good level of exposure to infrastructure as code services such as Terraform or Cloudformation
- Frequency in the AWS ecosystem of technology products
- Experience of development frameworks (Agile etc)
- Proven track record of project management skills, with the ability to translate technical data findings in a non-technical way to senior management / stakeholders
- Degree educated in Computer Science or a similar discipline
- Previous experience managing a small team of engineers (Technical Lead vacancy ONLY)
- In-depth knowledge of datavisualisation tools, ideally Power BI or Tableau
This positions comes with an array or personal and company benefits, which will be discussed with successful applicants.
This is a phenomenal opportunity that will offer global exposure supporting clients from over 60 countries worldwide. You will join an established and ambitious team whilst having the chance to steadily progress in the role with ongoing training and support continuously throughout your career.