Our client, a leading British fashion retailer, is looking to appoint an exceptional Commercial Marketing Director to own the trading P&L and its associated promotional calendar.
Reporting directly into the Chief Commercial Officer, this critical hire will be responsible for owning the international marketing strategy and execution, ensuring that the correct product gets to the right customer at the right time.What will you be doing?
Who will you be?My client is looking for an exceptional talent with prior experience of working in a commercial marketing role within the fashion industry.
- Leading global and local P&L delivery, balancing demand generation investment with sales numbers
- Owning the customer calendar as well as all trading initiatives and promotional activity
- Become the voice of the customer in each market and understand the levers required to grow market share
- Owning the customer loyalty programme and its associated rewards/benefits
- Ownership of local partnership marketing activity to drive sales growth
- Management of multi-million pound, global marketing budget
- Develop test and learn marketing capabilities which vary in accordance with each international market
S/he will be an inspirational leader who can demonstrate they are able to look through a customer lens at all times.
This person will need to be great with numbers and data and have the foresight and vision to spot customer trends which others cannot see.
The perfect candidate will be/have:
- A curious, pragmatic and commercial marketer who can demonstrate they have successfully built and developed a high-performing team
- Analytical and numerate with a passion for test and learn
- A commercial, broad business thinker who can take others with them on a journey
- Strong active listening skills with the ability to build rapport with a wide variety of stakeholders
- A creative problem solver who can evidence that they have previously worked in a transformational environment