Are you an Structural Engineer working toward Chartered status with a passion for building structures, looking to join a leading local consultancy?
RGB Recruitment are working with a medium sized multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, assisting them in their search for a skilled structural engineer to join their office in South Devon.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Structural Engineer to join a structural engineering studio in South Devon, and apply their creative design skills on challenging, high quality, high profile projects as part of one of several interdisciplinary design teams.
Join and you will have the opportunity to develop your career with potentially the fastest growing engineering consultancy in the South West working on diverse projects across many sectors including healthcare, education, historic and workplace and gaining exposure to the full scope of an award winning practice.
The current portfolio includes:
· 2 large scale hospitals at £50m each
· £20m office building
· 7 storey school with a concrete basement of interesting complexity
· A nursery for a major university
· Multi-storey contemporary HQ for a major retail chainStructural Engineer; The Candidate
You will have a strong academic record with a degree from an accredited University.
You will have a passion for architecture and building design. You will be working closely with architects and other deign teams so good communication skills are essential, ideally you will be able to articulate your creative ideas persuasively through sketching, verbally and in writing.
You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to resolve complex tasks through rational and methodical thought to achieve an optimum solution.
You will have a collaborative team-working style and will be able to work effectively with people at all levels and from all backgrounds.On offer
On offer is an excellent opportunity for your personal and career development, including support in following training schemes leading to CEng with ICE and/or IStructE, as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, 27 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions and a great working environment.The business
- This award winning business designs and creates inspiring places for people. With offices across the UK they have developed an enviable brand. With a real focus on work life balance, they have recently implemented a market leading flexible working arrangement. Using long standing relationships with some of the region's most recognisable architects and contractors, they are able to realise genuinely innovative designs.