About Wipro Digital
Wipro Digital collaborates with clients to deliver customer-centred digital transformation. We are an innovation-led partner combining strategy, design and technology to engineer extraordinary experiences for brands, businesses and their customers.
Working at the intersection of strategy, design and technology, we derive insight, shape interaction, drive integration and unlock innovation for our clients. Drawing on 150,000 associates across Wipro, Wipro Digital delivers extraordinary experiences for global brands, businesses and their customers at scale.
We are looking for exceptional Agile Programme Managers and Scrum Masters who are certified with significant experience in digital deliveries from customer led design right through to deployment to Live.
The emphasis will be on finding servant leaders who are pragmatic, able to work under their own initiative, are great problem solvers and are comfortable with a high degree of uncertainty. Experience in agile tools and techniques are a must as these roles require the ability to give guidance and coaching to stakeholders, provide focus and direction, resolve ambiguity and uncertainty and to baseline and achieve programme and projects goals.
· Motivating and inspiring cross-functional teams in the delivery of digital platforms and features at pace.
· Executing a transformation agenda through applying the right fit practices, tools and techniques from Lean, Scrum, Kanban and XP, at the right time.
· Determine, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customer's culture and operating environment.
· Participate in and lead digital workshops with customer organizations.
· Enhance the group's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
· Support the team by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
· You have an ego-less mentality.
· You're a self-starter and a pragmatist, able to balance quality, delivery, and focus, as well as an excellent communicator with a hands-on approach to business.
· You have an ego-less mentality.
· You have an excellent track record in delivery - both running great projects, as well as successfully troubleshooting stumbling projects.
· You are genuinely curious about business, UX, strategy, social and behavioural factors.
· You have a deep understanding of what motivates, inspires and stifles software teams.
· You appreciate that what you do is a key piece of a bigger puzzle. You strive to understand the other pieces and 'the whole'.
· You take ownership. You don't need to be told what to do. You do seek feedback and are inclusive.
· You've put your faith in agile methods and practices, found their limitations, found ways to overcome them.
· You are comfortable working with uncertainty. You can tackle constraints and work around them.
· You hold and express considered opinions, and modify them when faced with contrary evidence. Above all, you let the facts do the talking whenever possible.
· You have been heard saying "it's good enough" and "let's ship it", but also "what is our goal?" and "this should be nowhere near production".
· You're a student. You're a teacher. You always seek a better way. You want to become or are a master of your craft.
· You do what it takes to ensure a successful outcome, knowing when to compromise and when not to.
· You have strong critical thinking and trouble-shooting skills.
· You are highly accountable for meeting all commitments and deadlines
· You demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
Skills & Experience
· Advocate of Agile and collaborative working practices with expert knowledge of related tools and techniques, such as JIRA, Rally, RTC, Jabber, Confluence.
· Experience of scaling Scrum across portfolios and / or programmes.
· Experience of working with Continuous Delivery tools and techniques, such as DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, Selenium, JBehave, BDD, TDD.
· Practioner in delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Prince 2 and XP.
· SDLC experience with multi device digital developments, Java, Oracle Databases, ITIL and SOA.
· Experience in business intelligence, data warehousing and virtual, cloud based environments beneficial.
Why work with us?
· We focus on getting things done, and know how to have fun while we do them.
· We have a diverse multi-disciplinary and international team of people who bring creativity, energy and excellence to every engagement.
· We are still a young organization and growing fast. The right person can quickly make a significant impact.
· The breadth of what we do means exceptional opportunities for learning and development.
· As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
Job Type: Permanent
No sponsorship provided