Account Strategist's are the heartbeat of our client service. You'll develop strategies to launch, optimise and expand our clients' Amazon operations.
You'll be responsible for setting objectives and ensuring those objectives are delivered. In partnership with our advertising and content teams you'll devise plans to increase sales and profitability.
This is a role for someone that knows how Amazon works inside out. You will need extensive experience with Seller Central and/or Vendor Central.
You may be working in-house in a NAM, Brand Manager or Marketplace Manager role and want to apply your experience to a wider range of brands and products. Or you could be working at a similar Amazon agency and looking for an experience that gives your more responsibility and autonomy.
The role is remote but we are looking for someone based in the UK or mainland Europe.Responsibilities
- Account strategy - maximise sales, increase profitability, expand internationally etc.
- Client management
- Setting objectives and budget
- Liaising with Advertising team to develop marketing plans and drive sales
- Liaising with Content team to increase conversion rate and improve rankings
- Project management
- Monthly reporting & customer analytics
- Seller Central onboarding
- Seller Central operations
Account Strategists must be
- Seller and Vendor Central all-rounders
- Highly organised
- Proactive with clients
- Able to meet deadlines
- Clear communicators
- Continuously improving output to improve performance
The strategist will not be responsible for these areas but they must have a working knowledge how they work and the relevant KPIs
- Running advertising campaigns
- Producing content
- Briefing designers
Account Strategists are responsible for their client's success. They are also responsible for maximising the return on each client for the business.About FordeBaker
FordeBaker is a full-service Amazon consultancy.
We work with consumer and B2B clients in Europe, North America and Australia. We specialise in launching brands on to Amazon, optimising existing stores and ultimately making Amazon a profitable venture for all clients.
We work with all types of brands and businesses. The variety is what makes our work so interesting and worthwhile.
The business launched at the beginning of 2019. We've experienced strong growth since then and built up a very good reputation. We have big plans. Joining us now will provide a great experience and opportunities for you to develop your career.Benefits
As well as the fantastic career opportunities that come with joining an agency in the early phases of its life we offer a competitive salary package
- Salary: £30k-£40k dependent on experience
- Commission on new business leads
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Learning fund
- The freedom to work where you want and manage your own schedule