The digital world is a noisy place where we all produce and consume content, all the time. It has never been easier for a business to send a message, but never harder to make it memorable.
Turtl exists to help businesses cut through the noise and build better relationships with their prospects, customers, and other audiences. Over the last five years, we have signed some of the world's biggest names, from Cisco to BNY Mellon and from Bloomberg to Nestlé.
At the heart of our enterprise content automation platform lies our psychology-based digital format that is scientifically proven to increase reader engagement by 73%. But the most powerful advantages of using Turtl come from the deep reader insights the platform collects and the ability for every team across the business to personalize content at scale.
Our team is growing and we are getting busier and busier! To support this growth we are now looking to recruit a Junior Management Accountant
to work with our Head of Finance.About the role:
Working with our Head of Finance, you will help the business understand the financial impact of our decisions, use data to inform future decisions, give our teams the tools and resources to reach their goals, along with meeting our various financial objectives and obligations.What you'll be doing:
The ideal candidate:
- Responsible for all entries into Xero and ensuring the general ledger is accurate.
- Manage the sales invoicing and payment processes from start to finish.
- Owning the payroll process for the UK (Xero Payroll), and be the point of contact for US and EU outsourced payroll providers.
- Produce consolidated monthly management accounts for our UK parent company and US subsidiary
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT reporting
- Prepare US sales tax returns, and meeting our increasing US regulatory requirements as our US subsidiary grows rapidly.
- Treasury management and cash flow forecasting.
- Seek ways to automate and improve the company's finance processes as we grow.
- Monitor financial and non-financial KPIs across the business and flag concerns.
- Work with the Head of Finance on budgeting, other commercial analysis across the company.
If this sounds like you - we look forward to hearing from you. We offer a base annual salary of £30-35k + share options + 25 days holidays + bank holidays (+your birthday off!) + pension + life assurance + flexible working. We are all working remotely at the moment but hope to return to an office in East London when we can.
- Independent and proactive with a positive attitude
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change rapidly
- Strong Google Sheets/Excel skills
- Experience with Xero is a bonus
- Have recently qualified or be studying towards a recognised accounting qualification