Digital Insight Account Director role at a leading integrated Comms agency.
This role if focused on attribution and measurement of digital campaigns and to play a key part in senior client communication and team development.
Salary to £50,000 + benefits. Based Central London with remote working options.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of complete measurement and attribution solutions for driving business growth through the identification of relevant opportunities for earned media activations
- Involved in the growth of the agencies Global Research & Analytics through leadership counselling on the use of data and analytics for client projects and the professional development of all staff
- Lynchpin role - both internally and externally
- Develop well-informed measurement programmes for traditional media, social media and influencer activity
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies in coordination with SEO goals
- Provide strategic insight, guidance and creativity to meet client requirements
- Research and gather data for overall trend reports, brief responses, new business or campaign development
- Keep abreast of current trends, from digital measurement systems to SEO, to channel developments and audience behaviours
- Manage direct reports in developing measurement and reporting outputs and help to plan and prioritise work to ensure completion according to client / account team requirements and deadlines
- Support Head of Research and Analytics in holding regular team meetings. Share client and company information to keep team informed and engaged.
- You are a confident and eager team player who can passionately translate the value of data and insights in every step of the communications ladder-from planning and ideation to execution and measurement
- You can analyse information and synthesise large amounts of data into actionable recommendations
- Proven experience in designing and executing measurement solutions for paid or earned media campaigns.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Have experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Possess strong knowledge of digital research methods and/or social media monitoring tools such as Brandwatch, Pulsar, Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, Traackr, Brandwatch or other comparable reporting/listening technology. You may also have experience using web analytics (Google, Adobe) or media performance measurement technologies
- Excellent client handling and project management skills, ideally gained in an analytical or agency environment