Company DescriptionSalary: Starting Salary £13500 (£1125 per month) with annual bonus and incremental salary increases
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Our team of over 550 colleagues is continuing to grow, and we are delighted to be 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.We know uni isn't for everyone. But we think learning is...
So if you're itching to dive straight into work, an apprenticeship with us offers the best of both worlds. Join our apprenticeship programme and you'll have the opportunity to build your experience and confidence in the workplace, gaining recognised a qualification as you go. Then, at the end of the programme, you'll have the option to join our team permanently!Job Description
As an IT / Digital Communication Apprentice, you would be directly involved in two areas of a busy IT Department. You would split your time working within the IT Supplier Management function and the existing Unified Communications team. Within both areas there will be an opportunity to develop and implement new processes, learn how quality control works and deliver great service to the business and 3rd parties.Qualifications
- 5 GCSE's (including Maths and English) - Ideally a business related qualification (GCSE or A level)
- Desire to learn, develop and grow a career in Finance / evidence of an interest in working with numbers
- An ability to take a logical approach to problem solving
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and approachable attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- You need to be at least 16, and be studying for (or have finished) your A-Levels or an equivalent. You don't need any minimum grades, but you do need to share our passion for common sense. There's no maximum age, and we welcome applications from all backgrounds whether you a career changers and people returning to the workforce later in life. If you fall into this category, we're more interested in your skills and experiences than exams you did decades ago.
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. Together has established itself over 45 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.