Just FMCG Recruitment are searching for an experienced Brand Manager to join this well known food manufacturer based our of Grimsby.
Working as a key member of the Brand Marketing team, the Brand Manager will support the team in the delivery of the annual business plans. The Brand Manager will have responsibility for the development and execution of plans against a portfolio of specific brands/categories.
Our client is the UK's leading fish and seafood business, inspiring consumers to love fish through their fresh, frozen, own-label and branded products. Proudly making delicious fish dishes for over 200 years, they're home to the many strong brands.
Our Client is also a leading supplier of seafood to the hospitality industry offering an extensive portfolio of products through their Foodservice brands.
The Brand Manager is responsible for developing, delivering and adapting clear brand strategies that will drive the sales and profitability of their designated area of portfolio responsibility. They will formulate structured brand plans outlining the strategic direction in terms of growth targets, NPD plans, promotional & pricing guidelines, brand communications, commercial initiatives, range support and financial plan delivery. They must drive and deliver this programme successfully, in accordance with agreed personal and business objectives, to take their product sector(s) to new heights of success.
Skills and Experience Required
* Educated to degree level (ideally business-related)
* Experience within FMCG product management environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong presentation skills
* Highly computer literate and numerate (particularly Powerpoint/Excel)
* Creative and innovative, with an ability to formulate ideas and make things happen
* Demonstrate a strong commercial acumen and understanding (to be evidenced)
* Be able to translate consumer & category insights to build successful innovation plans
* Be able to lead, motivate and work well within cross functional teams and work on own initiative
* Be an action-orientated individual, with good time & workload management skills to achieve results.
* Passionate about Food & Fish!
* Managing a range of product SKUs, within challenging & highly competitive product sectors
* Integrating and coordinating the efforts of a cross-functional team to achieve business objectives
* Being a self-starter, and challenging the status quo
* Operating successfully within a fast paced environment
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply and one of the team will be in touch.