Solutions Engineer - VMware / Cloud - £50,000 - Home based / North west
Looking for a Solutions Engineer who can bring a mix of engineering and consultative skills to look after, enhance and build a customers technology capabilities through building trusted relationships.Must have experience working with VMware technology
We are looking for someone who has outstanding client facing skills, with clear passion/hunger to develop their career who has commercial skills as well as technical.
This is an outstanding opportunity at an outstanding business and one which can take your career on multiple levels and youll be highly rewarded for your work!Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
For more information call me on 020 3950 1996 or email email@example.com for more info
- Over-seeing best practice in the ongoing BAU operations of the technologies client provides to its customers
- Analyse key metrics across monitoring and customer insight platforms to identify trends, areas of improvements and implement predictive remediation activities
- Support the Platform Insight and Monitoring teams to develop best practice monitoring configurations for clients technologies and services
- Create, refine, implement, document and maintain fit for purpose optimisation policies and processes, based on ITIL principles, for the purpose of driving improved value
- Champion optimisation processes and tools. Ensure that optimisation and proactive principles, processes and tools are established and adhered to.
- Support, manage, optimise and maintain Private Cloud platform to support our Infrastructure, Backup and DR as a Service offerings
- Support, manage and optimise customers' Azure and AWS environments in the areas of tenancy, security, audit, capacity and performance management as well as service innovation
- Identify, recommend and implement financial optimisation recommendations for customers who consume private and public cloud services
- Develop, refine and document automation procedures for Private and Public cloud services to drive quality and standardisation of onboarding, offboarding and BAU management activities