The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and building VR Training and leadership skills scenarios and experiences. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality. You will also support our customers and partners by troubleshooting any of their issues.
You will be working on cutting edge products, that go to our customers all over the world.Responsibilities
- Prototype, design and build cutting edge Unreal Engine VR training and scenario xperiences for the Oculus quest 2
- Work on prototypes to demonstrate new capabilities to the accounts team and their clients
- Collaborate with other teams and experts to ensure scenario accuracy.
- Work alongside third party suppliers to extend the capabilities of their in-house team
- Comfort using programming languages and relational databases
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years' of development experience
- Flat company structure with a great atmosphere.
- No politics or silly management hierarchies, just a great team working on amazing products.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org