Our client requires an experienced paralegal to undertake an opportunity in their finance and corporate team that handles all aspects of non-contentious work within the Cayman and the British Virgin Islands, with a strong focus on corporate and financial transactions. They have an excellent portfolio with prestigious businesses that encompass a range of corporate and financial transactions.
What is on offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a successful law firm with expertise in the funds space, whose headcount grew by 35% during the pandemic and will continue to grow in 2021 due to strong results and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- The opportunity to support 2 highly experienced Associates within a funds team, exposing you to a range of work you may not be able to see within a large team with several paralegals.
- Chance to take charge of delivering a wide range of legal documents, with a great deal of autonomy afforded to you.
- Based on previous paralegals experience, the role will be an excellent springboard to securing a training contract.
What you can offer:
- Ability to manage your caseload effectively in a team or on an individual basis.
- Excellent time keeping skills to manage a complex and demanding role.
- A background in banking and finance or similar, such as funds work would be a major advantage.
- A Law Degree from a recognised legal institution, or qualified paralegals with relevant experience within a legal environment.
Should you have the relevant skills and experience for the position, please get in touch to discuss the role ASAP, as they plan to start interviewing before the end of February.
About Hanbury Partners:
Hanbury Partners provides flexible consultancy arrangements for our clients by providing interim solutions for in-house legal departments and law firms and source specialist lawyers for bespoke projects. We also specialise in providing paralegal support to clients at short notice.
Our specialist executive search firm, Simmons & Hanbury, provides the best human capital and future leaders for our businesses. They provide an integrated international service to support our clients across the globe, from our group headquarters based in the heart of the City of London. As a group, we support some of the most prestigious organisations in the world, across financial services, commerce & industry, and professional services. Our services include executive search and market intelligence within the Legal, Compliance, and Corporate Governance practice areas.