A rare opportunity to join a top tier UK Insurance Broker in their Major Clients Team, servicing the requirements of a global insurance portfolio. The successful candidate will be a self starting problem solver, with the confidence to make day to day decisions.
This role would suit someone with technical expertise in International Property and an established network.
My client is keen to move quickly for the right candidate. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, prestigious brand in the UK market.
Please get in touch for more information. Responsibilities
- To develop and maintain the relationship with existing clients and to understand their businesses in detail
- To maintain and manage market relationships
- Establish and manage with each client a renewal strategy in accordance with the division's procedures/aims to maximise renewal success.
- Responsibility to ensure that clients are correctly and adequately insured for all of their insurance exposures and that correct advice is given.
- To liaise with Account and Claims Handlers to complete all supporting documentation to maintain and achieve client service standards.
- To take ownership of client accounts, resolving queries and problems in a timely and efficient manner to avoid credit control, bad debt and insurer reconciliation issues.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market
- Must be qualified to a minimum of Dip CII