The focus on the role
A rapidly expanding Builders Merchant Group is looking to appoint a talented Content Marketing Manager to join its growing marketing team. The ideal applicant will support the development, coordination and execution of the marketing across five brands (and growing) within the group.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, resourceful and results-driven individual with a strong desire to create meaningful customer experiences and value. There will be a focus on driving brand recognition and growth in revenue both online and offline. You will be responsible for driving awareness by creating exceptional content across our social media channels, email marketing, print and instore. You will be able to think creatively, work hands-on and have exceptional attention to detail. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Digital
- Work with the Marketing & Ecommerce Director to plan, coordinate and execute social media calendar (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram)
- Create website content in line with the development strategy for each site
- Plan, coordinate and execute email marketing
- Making sense of marketing data & insight and suggesting improvements
- Maintain marketing customer database on emails and segmentation
- Supporting wider digital team
- Creation of corporate materials (knowledge pack etc.)
- Coordinating direct mail campaign and promotional pieces (also maintaining DM database)
- Liaise with branches on the delivery of the calendar of promotional activity
What you'll bring:
- Working with Sponsors for any marketing opportunities
- Other ad-hoc tasks relevant to branding and marketing as requested from the Marketing & Ecommerce Director
Why we're different
- 3-5 years demonstrable experience in a marketing role (e-commerce or retail experience would be an advantage)
- Good writing, proofreading and editing skills. Outstanding attention to detail.
- Understanding of analytics
- A good understanding of the latest marketing and digital trends, platforms and strategies.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines and budgets.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Creative and innovative - always looking to improve and add value.
Lords are known in the merchant world for our professionalism, innovation and progressive development. Our business established in 1985 has grown to employee over 370 colleagues whilst maintaining the 'family feel' of our early roots. The business manages with a supportive, open and passionate approach, offering the very best environment for both colleagues and customers.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE