WHO YOU ARE
You are a mid-level Part-time Community Manager
who is looking for their next opportunity in a lean organisation driving real change.
We don't believe anyone is the finished article when it comes to their career, and at Worn Again there are huge opportunities to learn. However, we are looking to speak to people who have the following experience:
- You have been managing B2B partnerships through content and engagement.
- Designing and executing industry events both virtually and in-person.
- Producing long and short-form content across various platforms. We will want to see examples as part of your application.
- You have a sharp eye for detail with impeccable grammar and punctuation.
- You have worked in smaller, early stages businesses and multi-functioning roles. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
- You work autonomously. Ideally, you have been in roles where you are the only marketing employee.
While it's not a hard requirement, it would also be great if you:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Had SEO experience or knowledge - it would be helpful in understanding how to drive more effective campaigns.
- Previously worked across internal comms, working cross-functionally to deliver the company tone of voice while ensuring the comms is relevant to the particular audience.
- Had a creative flair and could drive brand design.
- Have previous experience of working within the textile industry.
Reporting to Tom Keaveney, CEO, you will be driving community engagement through our Pioneer Members programme and online content. This is a part-time role and we are very open to a working pattern that meets your needs.
While you can expect the role to be varied, some of the things we would expect you to be involved with are:
HOW WE WORK
- Maintaining the Pioneer Member Programme through regular interaction with the members. Building relationships and representing the Worn Again brand.
- Designing and hosting industry events (both virtually and in-person). You will be responsible for managing all the logistical requirements, designing collateral, managing attendants and their needs, managing suppliers and delivering post-event feedback to the business.
- Managing all social media platforms. You will design and implement a marketing roadmap of content, liaise with content providers where necessary and create long and short-form posts.
- Work with leadership and internal and external stakeholders to create a brand strategy that meets the values and mission of the business.
- Work cross-functionally on internal comms within brand guidelines.
- Managing inbound queries through mailboxes and ensuring these are actioned by the appropriate business area.
- Drive awareness of the circular economy and Worn Again Technologies part in that.
We are a small team of people spread across different locations. On a day to day basis you will be expected to work from home.
From time to time we may ask you to work from a different location, if we do so we will ensure your expenses are covered and that you are given plenty of notice in case you need to make arrangements.
As our team is partly remote, it does mean we spend some of our days in video meetings. We try to ensure these are productive as possible and allow you to interact with everyone across the business.
As this is a home working role we are open to applicants across the UK. WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Salary range is £25-30k (FTE) and is dependant on experience. The salary will be paid on a pro-rata basis dependant on days worked. We expect this person to work around 2 days per week.
Whatever equipment is necessary for your role, including anything needed to set you up for working from home if this is a home working role.
Flexible Working. Whether you are an early bird who wants to finish early while the sun is still out or a late starter who likes a morning run. Our flexible working covers all our working styles.
2 "Duvet Days" per year for those times when you might feel as on form as you normally do.
Generous vacation allowance on top of public holidays and office closure over the festive period.
Our "perks" platform lets you access discounts and offers from retailers, wellbeing platforms, and more.
Industry-leading policies covering parental leave, compassionate leave, wellbeing,
and more to ensure you feel supported, no matter what life throws at you. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
We appreciate job hunting is stressful and we try to ensure we respond to your application as soon as possible, that said we are a small team so we may take a few days to get back to you.
If selected we will arrange an informal chat with you to discuss what you are looking for and our role in more detail to see if this might be a match. From there we will then confirm the next steps in the process. COVID-19
We continue to follow the Government Guidelines in ensuring safe working practices for all our team members. Some roles are lab-based and if that is the case, we will ensure you are made aware of our social distancing protocols.
All interviews will be conducted via video call. RIGHT TO WORK AND NON DISCRIMINATION
We cannot accept applications from anyone outside the UK who does not have a valid right to work. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory screening of your right to work documentation.
Worn Again Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are determined to ensure that no applicate is discriminated against on the basis of their race, religion, gender, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
We encourage applications from LGBTQI+, BAME, and Neurodiverse candidates.