Our client, a leading UK-based law firm, are looking for an experienced Private Wealth Paralegal to join their Surrey office. This is a 12-18 Month FTC position.
The role will involve assisting fee earners in providing an exceptional service to their client base. Duties will include research, document review, proof reading, billing, and general paralegal and administrative tasks.
It is essential that candidates have:
- Solid Private Wealth experience gained form a well-known firm
- Exemplary IT and organisational skills
- Excellent academics including a minimum 2:1 LLB and LPC
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work autonomously
- The ability to easily commute to Surrey (essential)
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com