My client has grown to become the UK's largest multi-award winning, independent legal marketing collective for law firms who represent some of the UK's leading legal firms. They are currently recruiting for a Fee Earner to join their busy team and be a part of a huge, ever growing company.The role will involve you leading the RTA team who will deal with Small Track, Fast Track and Multi Track personal injury claims. It is essential that you have experience of dealing with personal injury claims and team leadership.Responsibilities:
- To monitor and oversee the performance of the RTA claims team ensuring that commercial and quality expectations are met
- Provide technical guidance and support to the claims team ranging from MOJ Portal matters through to Part 7/8 litigation
- Continuous identification of training needs and create learning material and delivering training as appropriate.
- Utilize MI to manage risk such as limitation/court dates/offer expiration, track and analyze performance, identify, and resolve any performance issues and deliver regular reports and updates to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure individual and team performance meets agreed operational targets providing feedback as necessary
- Assume responsibility for signing off claim valuations, legal proceedings and write offs.
- Conduct monthly 1-2-1's with all team members resulting in the completion of annual appraisals
- Create individual performance and development plans as required
- Ensure that the team maintain high levels of customer service and pro-active case progression
- Provide support and assistance to the Operations Manager with activities such as increasing team capability and embedding operational process
- Assume responsibility for any expression of dissatisfaction received ensuring that all matters are resolved in accordance with company policy, SRA rules and regulations.
- Be a motivational and inspirational leader who can create a positive culture and working environment
- A qualified Solicitor or CiLEX with 3 years PQE is essential
- Experience of acting as a team leader within a fast-paced Personal Injury law firm is essential
- Experience of handling personal injury claim across all tracks
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)