Finance Business Partner
Salary Range: £45,000 - £50,000
Our client, a leading construction entity, is experiencing continued growth and is seeking a high calibre individual to join its progressive finance team.
The successful individual will be part of a close-knit, supportive team and can expect a role that offers the opportunity to work alongside highly ranked colleagues on major projects.
Key duties include:
* Preparing monthly management accounts pack for Senior Management
* Provide meaningful business partnering to stakeholders
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Reconcile and produce Accounts analysis
* Perform variance and trend analysis
* CAPEX reporting and analysis
* Review cost analysis
* Manage and support annual audit process
* Ad hoc analysis requests as and when required
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of 2 years' experience, ideally gained from the construction or manufacturing sectors. Excellent communication and analytical skills will be crucial to succeed in this role. You will have a confident and innovative approach to work and will be able to manage multiple tasks at one time. Strong IT skills are required, including advanced excel abilities.
This is a challenging and rewarding role that offers an exceptional opportunity to join a company that values its employees and rewards high achievers. If it sounds of interest and you feel you are a suitable match, then please do apply.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration