- JOB TITLE: Contract Manager
- LOCATION: N/A - Working From Home Opportunity initially
- HOURS: 37.5 Hours
- SHIFT: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
- SALARY: £25 - £30 per hour (Dependant on Experience)
- DURATION: 6 MONTHS
- START DATE: ASAP!
Office Angels are proud to be working with a dynamic, ambitious, and growing business who are on the hunt for a Contracts Manager for 6 months.
With contract management experience and legal knowledge, you'll play a pivotal role in the organisation and will work closely with teams across the business.Role Responsibility:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts
- Liaising heavily with subcontractors, suppliers and third parties
- Providing contract and legal advice to the business
- Drafting and maintaining legal templates
- Providing support to the Legal Function on a variety of projects
- Experience in contract management, especially within the industrial industry
- Experience in contract reviews, corporate and commercial law
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise your own workload
- Have a good work from home setup
- Total proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes and Zoom
- Good IT and organisational skills with a willingness to learn additional software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be available immediately
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- Please apply today with your up to date CV and contact details
- If you have trouble uploading your CV, please email it to and put the job title as the subject
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.